- Industrial Development in Turkey
- Machinery industry in Turkey
- Types of machines in Turkey
- Machine Features in Turkey
- Exporting machines from Turkey
- Used production lines for sale in Turkey
- Turkey has recently become one of the most prominent countries in the manufacture and export of machinery globally.
- It is considered a modern industrial country, as it ranks second among the twenty countries in annual industrial production growth for last February on an annual basis.
- Turkey was not, of course, an industrial country, but the industrial cities in Turkey have been witnessing a remarkable development for nearly five decades, as there have become several huge industrial cities specialized in production lines, machinery, home furnishings, textiles, chemical industries, and other fields.
- The most famous of them is the food machinery industry, and here we present an overview of the machinery industry in Turkey and the most important production lines that can be used.
Industrial Development in Turkey
- Some may wonder how Turkey was able to transform from a consuming country into one of the most important industrial countries in the world.
- As it faced several obstacles that prevented its progress and development under the Ottoman Empire, in addition to local problems related to financing and the rule of traditional methods of work and production, but the signs of change began in 1923 when the first economic conference was established in Izmir,
- On this basis, the Labor Bank (İşbankası) was established in 1924, with the aim of financing industrial projects and introducing reforms at the level of customs and taxes, in addition to the Turks obtaining several aids from Western countries to encourage the industrial sector.
- As a result of these steps, the number of industrial establishments increased to approximately 65,000 at this time.
- It was also considered the first step in the development of the field of industry in Turkey, and although Turkey was affected by several political and economic crises over the years, it was quickly able to keep pace with the requirements of the modern world and began to move according to its requirements in order to ensure its economic position among countries.
- As the Turkish government realized early on the importance of the industrial sector, so it invested in allocating centers for permanent scientific research with the aim of developing industries and machines and keeping abreast of the continuous developments of our current era.
- This led to a rapid and massive development of modern techniques and technology, which has a direct impact on the development of the industrial mechanism in Turkey, especially the machinery industry.
The machinery industry in Turkey
- The field of machinery industry in Turkey is considered one of the most prominent areas in the industrial sector in general, as this industry meets the local demand for machines in the market, which makes it in a state of self-sufficiency.
- In addition to being one of the leading countries in international export, Turkish machinery is witnessing a great global demand due to its quality of manufacturing, guarantees and cheap prices. These are some facts that should be known about the machinery industry in Turkey:
- The machinery industry in Turkey is of great strategic importance, because it provides inputs for major sectors such as chemicals, mining, construction, and others.Which made it receive priority and attention from the economic bodies concerned with development and export such as the Ministry of Development, Industry, Defense and Trade.
- The types of machines that are manufactured in Turkey vary into many types, most notably; packing machines, packaging, and other food production lines, General purpose machines including pumps, compressors, motors and turbines accounted for 22% of the total production value of the machinery industry in Turkey, while the first place was 34% of the total production value of ovens, large stoves and refrigeration machines. and ventilation.
- There are many human resources qualified to work in the machinery industry in Turkey,Where the total number of employees and workers in the machinery industry in Turkey is about 187,000 workers, Among them is 6% of the engineering workforce,noting that more than 35,000 engineers graduate in Turkey every year in the mechanical fields.
- It is expected that in 2023 the value of exports of the machinery industry in Turkey will reach 100 billion US dollars,With 20% of the total share of exports from Turkey, where 61 companies in this sector occupied a place in the list of the top 1000 exporting companies, according to the Turkish Exporters Center (TIM), as these companies contribute one third of the total machinery exports in Turkey.
Types of machines in Turkey
- There are many machinery production lines in Turkey, which spread simultaneously with the development of the industrial sector in Turkey to become one of the most important exporting countries to the Middle East and Europe. Among the most important production lines:
- Natural stone and marble production lines.
- Dairy and cheese production lines.
- Chips and snacks production lines.
- Sponge and cork production lines.
- Production lines of natural and preserved juices and jams.
- packaging production lines.
- filling Water production lines.
- chocolate production lines.
- Bread and pastry production lines.
Machines features in Turkey
- Turkey has made remarkable progress in the last ten years in the field of producing machines and production lines, the European market is also considered the first market for Turkish machines, followed by the Middle East region, then the Balkans, where these markets testify to the quality of Turkish machines, which are similar to the quality of European machines with their availability at reasonable prices such as the prices of Chinese machines.
- Turkish machines are also characterized by the supervision of trained engineering cadres equipped with educational and research expertise supported by the Turkish government, and provided by local experts and eminent scholars in this field. In addition to the design of these machines to increase production while maintaining high quality of production.
Exporting machines from Turkey
- Turkey is one of the most important countries exporting machinery and industrial production lines in the world,where machinery products are shipped to more than 200 countries, and 60% of the total exports of machinery industry products in Turkey are shipped to the United States of America and European Union countries, most of them are to Germany, UK, France and Italy.
Used production lines for sale in Turkey
- In addition to the new machinery market in Turkey, the used machinery market is also available, and despite its low prices compared to the new machinery market, it is advised to purchase new machinery in order to ensure quality and the lack of the need for periodic maintenance, as production lines are the basis for investment in any industrial market, and therefore care must be taken To choose a reliable company and to know all the important details about production lines and the type of machines available in the market.
- Contact us and get the best economic feasibility study for the chips production project. Marketing team